Friday, March 25, 2011

Okay, here we go. First off. I AM SO SORRY if you choose to follow this blog. I am a tad bit crazy, completely unfocused, say lol wayyy too much, add extra letters for all emphasis, and yeah completely new to this blog world everyone raves about. If i have kept you this long.. wow, we might actually get along!! YEAH. So let me tell you a little bit about myself and where I plan to take this blog. 

    I have been with my wonderful, amazing, and absolutely gorgeous fiance for about 6 1/2 years. However, we JUST got engaged, February 5, 2011, to be exact. He's very skeptical of marriage, verses me... who's been DREAMING of her wedding day for decades =)  I guess I finally convinced him!!!! (well we will see... he still hasn't committed to a date yet =(.  But mark my words (okay so im really just praying and praying really hard here... but im thinking August 17, 2013!!!

   So the focus of this blog will be the journey through my preparations of my "said" August 17, 2013, wedding with almost everything being DIY!!! well thats the plans at least. And what isn't done by yours truly will be purchased at alarmingly great prices!!! Like my wedding dress... which I plan to buy off of ... YUP ... EBAY!! no seriously! It is custom made!!! (in china, probably by a 7 year old, but... everyone has to make a living right?   ... i know i know really mean right =/ )

   Okay well here goes... finished with my first blog post and i feel like im on top of the world!! Now sit back and watch me crash... this should be a pretty fun ride (for you at least :-p)

No comments:

Post a Comment